Ubuntu on HP ENVY 4 Sleekbook
The HP ENVY 4 Sleekbook notebook with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS 64-bit
- Slow Resume from Suspend
- This system does not not meet our performance criteria for resuming from suspend, but suspend/resume is functional and other functionality is not affected.
- Function keys
- Video mode switch and wireless key don't work on this system, To control the mode, use the "Displays" utility found in "System Settings". To control the wireless, use the wireless indicator in the upper right corner of your desktop.
Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS 64-bit
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Genuine Intel(R) CPU @ 1.70GHz
- Insyde B.38
- Intel 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Unknown ST320LT020-9YG142
- None ST320LT020-9YG142
- Intel 82801 Mobile SATA Controller [RAID mode]