Ubuntu on HP Pavilion 15 Sleekbook
The HP Pavilion 15 Sleekbook notebook with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
- Updates required
- This system requires all available updates to be applied in order to work properly.
Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS 64-bit
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3217U CPU @ 1.80GHz
- Insyde B.16
- nVidia GF117M [GeForce 610M/710M / GT 620M/625M/630M/720M]
- Intel 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller
- Advanced Silicon S.A. SAMSUNG MZMPC032HBCD-000H1
- Advanced Silicon S.A. TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050
- None TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050
- Intel 82801 Mobile SATA Controller [RAID mode]