Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge R610
The Dell PowerEdge R610 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 14.04 LTS, running the 3.13.0-24.46 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
- Dell: 6.3.0 (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5506 @ 2.13GHz
- Intel Not Specified
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200eW WPCM450
- Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet
- DaneElec MicroUSB
- Dell PERC 6/i
- Intel 82801IB (ICH9) 2 port SATA Controller [IDE mode] PowerEdge R610 SATA IDE Controller
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 1078 PERC 6/i Integrated RAID Controller