Ubuntu on Lenovo B470e
The Lenovo B470e notebook with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit
- Updates required
- This system requires all available updates to be applied for wireless and suspend/resume to work properly.
- Media cards
- Media cards removal is not recognized properly. Please, remove your card using the "Eject" menu
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B950 @ 2.10GHz
- Lenovo 43CN45WW
- Intel 2nd Generation Core Processor Family Integrated Graphics Controller
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller