Ubuntu on HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14
The HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14 notebook with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified Pre-Install for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit
- Hibernate may not work properly on this system
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD processor AMD E-300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
- AMD AMD E-300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
- ATI Technologies Inc Wrestler [Radeon HD 6310]
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller
- None ST320LT020-9YG142