Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge R520
The Dell PowerEdge R520 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.2.0-23.36 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2407 0 @ 2.20GHz
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5720 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- Dell PERC\x20H710
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 2208 [Thunderbolt]
- Seagate RSS LLC Expansion Portable