Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge T620
The Dell PowerEdge T620 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.2.0-23.36 kernel.
- Ivy Bridge E5-2600v2 Support
- Dell PowerEdge T620 servers equipped with the new Intel E5-2600v2 (Ivy Bridge) family of processors require Ubuntu Server 12.04.3 LTS release with the Raring Hardware Enablement stack based on the 3.8 kernels. More information on the LTS Enablement Stack can be found here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/LTSEnablementStack
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2640 0 @ 2.50GHz
- Matrox Graphics, Inc. G200eR2
- Intel I350 Gigabit Network Connection
- Intel Ethernet 10G 2P X520 Adapter
- Dell PERC\x20H310