Ubuntu on HP Pavilion 20 AIO
The HP Pavilion 20 AIO desktop with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
- Hibernate is not working on this system.
- Proprietary Drivers Required
- Installation of proprietary AMD video driver is required for full functionality.
- Slow Resume From Suspend
- This system does not not meet our performance criteria for resuming from suspend, but suspend/resume is functional and other functionality is not affected.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit
- Hibernate is disabled on this system and may not work properly
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
- AMI 3.04
- AMI 8.09
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI Trinity [Radeon HD 7560D]
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Advanced Silicon S.A. Hitachi HDS723020BLA642