Ubuntu on HP 18 All-in-One and Compaq 18 All-in-One
The HP 18 All-in-One and Compaq 18 All-in-One desktops have been awarded the status of Enabled for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32-bit
- Hibernate is disabled on this system and may not work properly
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU D2550 @ 1.86GHz
- Intel Corporation Atom Processor D2xxx/N2xxx Integrated Graphics Controller
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller
- None WDC WD5000AAKX-603CA0