Ubuntu on HP ProLiant DL380e Gen8
The HP ProLiant DL380e Gen8 server has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.2.0-20.33 kernel.
- This system was tested using the Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Beta 2 image
- Cert release note
- System is certified with Dynamic Smart Array disabled. To disable: *Press F9 to boot into RBSU *Navigate to System Options -> HP Dynamic Smart Array B320i and select disable *Go to System options -> SATA Controller options and select Legacy SATA or AHCI *Reboot the machine and now you will be able to install the OS.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Genuine Intel(R) CPU @ 2.00GHz
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200EH
- Intel Corporation I350 Gigabit Network Connection
- None VB0250EAVER
- Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset 4-Port SATA IDE Controller