Ubuntu on HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8
The HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.2.0-20.33 kernel.
- System is certified with Dynamic Smart Array disabled
- To disable Dynamic Smart Array: * Press F9 to boot into RBSU * Navigate to System Options -> HP Dynamic Smart Array B320i and select disable * Go to System options -> SATA Controller options and select Legacy SATA or AHCI * Reboot the machine and now you will be able to install the OS.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Genuine Intel(R) CPU @ 2.00GHz
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200EH
- Intel I350 Gigabit Network Connection
- HP EH0146FAWJB