Ubuntu on Lenovo Thinkpad L530
The Lenovo Thinkpad L530 laptop has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
- Acer Monitors
- This hardware may show signs of performance degradation when connected via HDMI or Display Port to Acer manufactured displays.
- Updates required
- This system requires all available updates to be applied in order to work properly.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Corporation Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2350M CPU @ 2.30GHz
- Lenovo G3ET51WW(1.51)
- Intel Corporation 2nd Generation Core Processor Family Integrated Graphics Controller
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168B PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller
- Unknown TOSHIBA MK3265GSX