Ubuntu on Dell Precision T1650
The Dell Precision T1650 desktop has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS 64-bit
- Hibernate may not work on this system.
- Suspend/Resume Performance
- This system does not not meet our performance criteria for resuming from suspend, but suspend/resume is functional and other functionality is not affected.
- Updates required
- This system requires all available updates to be applied in order to work properly.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Corporation Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 V2 @ 3.40GHz
- Dell Inc. X72
- Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller
- Intel Corporation 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection
- Unknown ST3250312AS
- Intel Corporation 82801 SATA Controller [RAID mode]