Ubuntu on Cisco UCS C210 M2
The Cisco UCS C210 M2 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 10.04.4 64-bit
This system was tested with 10.04 LTS, running the 2.6.32-33.70 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
- Cisco Systems: C22.214.171.124.0.032720112248 (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5650 @ 2.67GHz
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200e [Pilot] ServerEngines (SEP1)
- Intel 82576 Gigabit Network Connection
- LSILOGIC Logical Volume
- Fujitsu MBD2147RC
- Intel 82801JI (ICH10 Family) 4 port SATA IDE Controller #1
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic SAS1064ET PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS