Ubuntu on HP ProLiant DL580 G7
Ubuntu Certified hardware
The Ubuntu Ready programme has been discontinued. You can view the archive of hardware currently certified as Ubuntu Ready here, or you can learn about Ubuntu Certified hardware instead.
The HP ProLiant DL580 G7 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Ubuntu Ready for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 10.04.4 64-bit
This system was tested with 10.04 LTS, running the 2.6.32-28.55 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
- HP: P65 (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E7- 4870 @ 2.40GHz
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI ES1000
- NetXen Incorporated NX3031 Multifunction 1/10-Gigabit Server Adapter
- HP LOGICAL VOLUME
- Intel 82801JI (ICH10 Family) 4 port SATA IDE Controller #1
- Hewlett-Packard Company Smart Array G6 controllers