Ubuntu on HP ProLiant DL360 G7
Ubuntu Certified hardware
The Ubuntu Ready programme has been discontinued. You can view the archive of hardware currently certified as Ubuntu Ready here, or you can learn about Ubuntu Certified hardware instead.
The HP ProLiant DL360 G7 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.2.0-23.36 kernel.
- HP Dynamic Smart Array
- System is certified with Dynamic Smart Array disabled. To disable Dynamic Smart Array: * Press F9 to boot into RBSU * Navigate to System Options -> HP Dynamic Smart Array B320i and select disable * Go to System options -> SATA Controller options and select Legacy SATA or AHCI * Reboot the machine and now you will be able to install the OS.
- HP: P68 (Legacy)
Ubuntu 10.04.4 64-bit
This system was tested with 10.04 LTS, running the 2.6.35-22.33 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
- Phoenix Technologies: 6.00 (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5650 @ 2.67GHz
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI ES1000
- VMware SVGA II Adapter
- Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet
- Intel 82545EM Gigabit Ethernet Controller (Copper)
- HP LOGICAL VOLUME
- VMware VMware Virtual S
- Intel 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 IDE
- Hewlett-Packard Company Smart Array G6 controllers
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic 53c1030 PCI-X Fusion-MPT Dual Ultra320 SCSI
- Creative Technology, Ltd Nomad MuVo TX FM