Ubuntu on IBM x3850 X5
Ubuntu Certified hardware
The Ubuntu Ready programme has been discontinued. You can view the archive of hardware currently certified as Ubuntu Ready here, or you can learn about Ubuntu Certified hardware instead.
The IBM x3850 X5 server has been awarded the status of Ready for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 10.04.4 64-bit
This system was tested with 10.04 LTS, running the 2.6.32-21.32 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X7560 @ 2.27GHz
- IBM Corp. -[G0E122DUS-1.23]-
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200EV
- Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme II BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet
- Emulex Corporation OneConnect 10Gb NIC
- IBM-ESXS MBE2147RC
- Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) 4 port SATA IDE Controller #1
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic SAS1068E PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS