Ubuntu on IBM x3950 M2
Ubuntu Certified hardware
The Ubuntu Ready programme has been discontinued. You can view the archive of hardware currently certified as Ubuntu Ready here, or you can learn about Ubuntu Certified hardware instead.
The IBM x3950 M2 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Ubuntu Ready for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 10.04.4 64-bit
This system was tested with 10.04 LTS, running the 2.6.32-21.32 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
- IBM: -[A3E159AUS-1.09]- (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X7460 @ 2.66GHz
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI ES1000
- Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet
- IBM ServeRAID-MR10k
- Intel N10/ICH7 Family SATA IDE Controller
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 1078