Ubuntu on Lenovo Thinkpad X100e
The Lenovo Thinkpad X100e laptop with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32-bit
- This system was tested using the Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Beta 2 image
- Lenovo: 6XET46WW (1.29 ) (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD AMD Athlon(tm) Neo Processor MV-40
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI RS780M [Mobility Radeon HD 3200]
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- None HITACHI HTS545016B9A300