Ubuntu on HP ProLiant BL490c G7
Ubuntu Certified hardware
The Ubuntu Ready programme has been discontinued. You can view the archive of hardware currently certified as Ubuntu Ready here, or you can learn about Ubuntu Certified hardware instead.
The HP ProLiant BL490c G7 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.2.0-20.33 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5672 @ 3.20GHz
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200EH
- Emulex Corporation OneConnect 10Gb NIC (be3)
- None FJ120C4981
- Intel 82801JI (ICH10 Family) 4 port SATA IDE Controller #1