Ubuntu on HP ProLiant BL465c G7
Ubuntu Certified hardware
The Ubuntu Ready programme has been discontinued. You can view the archive of hardware currently certified as Ubuntu Ready here, or you can learn about Ubuntu Certified hardware instead.
The HP ProLiant BL465c G7 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 14.04 LTS, running the 3.13.0-23.45 kernel.
- HP Offshore
- Ethernet Multi-NIC eth0 & eth1 kvm - no timeout value set in canonical.conf USB - no media FWTS
- MAAS Version
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.2.0-20.33 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD AMD Engineering Sample
- AMD AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 6174
- HP A19
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI ES1000
- Emulex Corporation OneConnect 10Gb NIC
- Intel 82571EB Dual Port Gigabit Mezzanine Adapter
- HP LOGICAL VOLUME
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB700/SB800 IDE Controller
- Hewlett-Packard Company Smart Array G6 controllers Smart Array P410i
- Hewlett-Packard Company Smart Array G6 controllers