Ubuntu on HP Z400 Workstation
The HP Z400 Workstation mini tower with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit
- There are no notes for this release.
- Hewlett-Packard: 786G3 v03.12 (UEFI)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU W3530 @ 2.80GHz
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Juniper XT [FirePro V5800]
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5764M Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- MUSHKIN MKNUFDPR2GB
- Intel 82801 SATA Controller [RAID mode]