Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge R815
Ubuntu Certified hardware
The Ubuntu Ready programme has been discontinued. You can view the archive of hardware currently certified as Ubuntu Ready here, or you can learn about Ubuntu Certified hardware instead.
The Dell PowerEdge R815 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Ubuntu Ready for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 10.04.4 64-bit
This system was tested with 10.04 LTS, running the 2.6.32-21.32 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 6168
- Dell 1.1.9
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200eW WPCM450
- Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet
- iDRAC Virtual Floppy
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 2108 [Liberator]