Ubuntu on Intel Compute Module MFS5520VI (2x-X5650/192GB/MFSYS25)
The Intel Compute Module MFS5520VI (2x-X5650/192GB/MFSYS25) server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 10.04.4 64-bit
This system was tested with 10.04 LTS, running the 2.6.32-24.39 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5650 @ 2.67GHz
- Intel S5500.86B.01.00.0050.050720100928
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200e [Pilot] ServerEngines (SEP1)
- Intel 82575EB Gigabit Network Connection
- Intel Multi-Flex
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic SAS1064ET PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS