Ubuntu on Dell Latitude 13
The Dell Latitude 13 portable with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit
- Proprietary Drivers Required
- Installation of proprietary drivers is required for WiFi functionality. When prompted to install drivers, select the "Broadcom STA" driver.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Solo CPU U3500 @ 1.40GHz
- Intel Not Specified
- Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5761e Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- None ST9160314AS