Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge M610
The Dell PowerEdge M610 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.2.0-23.36 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
Ubuntu 10.04.4 64-bit
This system was tested with 10.04 LTS, running the 2.6.32-21.32 kernel.
- PowerEdge M610X
- PowerEdge M610x is certified without GPU hardware on Ubuntu Server
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5550 @ 2.67GHz
- Dell 1.1.4
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200eW WPCM450
- Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5709S Gigabit Ethernet
- SEAGATE ST973402SS
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic SAS1068E PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS