Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge 2970
The Dell PowerEdge 2970 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 10.04.4 32-bit
This system was tested with 10.04 LTS, running the 2.6.32-21.32 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD Dual-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 2210
- Dell 1.3.4
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI ES1000
- Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5708 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dell Virtual Floppy
- Broadcom BCM5785 [HT1000] IDE
- Broadcom BCM5785 [HT1000] SATA (PATA/IDE Mode)
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic SAS1068 PCI-X Fusion-MPT SAS
- Dell Computer Corporation DRAC 5 Virtual Media