Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge R200
The Dell PowerEdge R200 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 10.04.4 64-bit
This system was tested with 10.04 LTS, running the 2.6.32-21.32 kernel.
- Tested with 10.04.3
- This server was tested with 10.04.3 point release image.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X3210 @ 2.13GHz
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI ES1000
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5721 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express
- ATA WDC WD800AAJS-18
- Intel 82801IR/IO/IH (ICH9R/DO/DH) 4 port SATA Controller [IDE mode]