Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge R900
Ubuntu Certified hardware
The Ubuntu Ready programme has been discontinued. You can view the archive of hardware currently certified as Ubuntu Ready here, or you can learn about Ubuntu Certified hardware instead.
The Dell PowerEdge R900 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 10.04.4 64-bit
This system was tested with 10.04 LTS, running the 2.6.32-28.55 kernel.
- Jeff Lane
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E7310 @ 1.60GHz
- Dell 1.1.0
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI ES1000
- Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5708 Gigabit Ethernet
- HITACHI HUS153014VLS300
- Intel 631xESB/632xESB IDE Controller
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic SAS1068E PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS