Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge 860
The Dell PowerEdge 860 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 10.04.4 64-bit
This system was tested with 10.04 LTS, running the 2.6.32-21.32 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU 3040 @ 1.86GHz
- Dell Computer Corporation A05
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI ES1000
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5721 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express
- ATA ST3160812AS
- Dell VIRTUAL DISK
- Intel 82801G (ICH7 Family) IDE Controller
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic SAS1068 PCI-X Fusion-MPT SAS