Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge 2950
The Dell PowerEdge 2950 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 10.04.4 32-bit
This system was tested with 10.04 LTS, running the 2.6.32-26.47 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5310 @ 1.60GHz
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI ES1000
- Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5708 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dell PERC 5/i
- Intel 631xESB/632xESB IDE Controller
- Dell PowerEdge Expandable RAID controller 5